Orica’s 2016 Global Graduate Program
Now you have your degree, it’s time to find a graduate program that will reward all your hard work. One that gives you real responsibility, real diversity and real opportunity. One that exposes you to all levels of the organisation. One that will prepare you for an exciting long-term career.
Degrees we are hiring:
· Industrial Engineers
· Chemical Engineers
· Electrical Engineers
· Mining Engineers
Global Graduate Program
Our Graduate Program aligns with our strategic priority for building leaders from within our organisation.
We are serious about your development and invest in a three year program to give you the hands on experience you want with the responsibility you’ve earned.
· Diverse rotations across different parts of the business
· Formal development workshops each year with a focus on developing your leadership potential
· Structured networking opportunities with Orica's senior leadership teams
· An assigned mentor for career guidance, support and advice
· A nominated graduate buddy in your first year for peer-to-peer support
· Involvement in local community projects
· A graduate peer community – one that lasts a lifetime
· At minimum, a three year university degree
· Minimum grade point average of 65%
· Must be mobile and willing to relocate for each rotation
· Hold valid country work rights
A truly global company, Orica is the world's largest provider of commercial explosives and blasting systems, the global leader in the provision of mining ground support and the leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction. We're in over 100 countries with over 12,500 employees. Orica is progressive and forward thinking with a focus on global expansion and continued market leadership.
It’s simple to apply. If you meet the eligibility requirements, please upload your resume and a copy of your transcripts and complete our online application form at: Orica.com/Graduates
Applications open 20 June 2015 and close 26 Agosto 2015.